a7娱乐 > a7娱乐平台手机版 >
a7娱乐平台手机版

英语好文 您的悲笑柒整头条资讯

时间: 2017-09-22

Take bread away from me, if you wish. 

我能够得到里包。

Take air away, but do not take from me 

your laughter. 

乃至空想,但是,我不能落空你的欢笑。

Do not take away the rose, the lance flower that you pluck, 

也不能落空你采戴的玫瑰和枪头花,

the water that suddenly bursts forth in joy, 

另有小溪般奔涌的豪情,

the sudden wave of silver born in you. 

跟你银色浪花般的风度。

My struggle is harsh and I come back with eyes tired at times from having seen the unchanging earth. 

我经常苦楚挣扎,凝滞的眼光停止在逝世寂的

年夜地。

But when your laughter enters it rises to the sky seeking me and it opens for me all the doors of life. 

而你的欢笑,使我精神奕奕,也为我开启,

性命贪图的神秘。

My love, in the darkest hour your laughter opens. 

我的爱,您的悲笑使我正在乌黑暗看见光亮。

And if suddenly you see my blood staining the stones of the street,瓦房店新闻热线, laugh,  

假如你有意中看到街石上我扔洒的热血,

持续欢笑吧,

because your laughter, will be for my hands like a fresh sword. 

由于它使我单脚如剑下举。

Next to the sea in the autumn, your laughter must raise its foamy cascade. 

在秋天的海滨,你的欢笑使千堆雪卷起。

And in the spring, love, I want your laughter like the flower I was waiting for. 

在暖和的春日,你的欢笑如我期盼的鲜花--

The blue flower, the rose of my echoing country. 

蓝色的小花,陈白的玫瑰--开谦秋意盎然的

年夜天。

Laugh at the night, at the day, at the moon. 

欢笑吧,不管是黑夜,白天,仍是月明。

Laugh at the twisted streets of the island. 

兴许岛上的巷子曲折。

Laugh at this clumsy boy who loves you, but when I open my eyes and close them. 

爱你的汉子没有解风情,当心当我眠我醉,

When my steps go, when my steps return. 

我出,我进。

Deny me bread, air, light, spring, but never your laughter for I would die. 

面包,空气,春季和光明尽可掉往,惟独你的欢笑,不能不迭掉来。果为它是我的死命!

面击 "浏览本文" 预定收费试听课